Mighty Number 9 Mighty Number 9

Love the framing and composition!

How do I look Doc? - Tit Face How do I look Doc? - Tit Face

Love your visual style and the setup/payoff to the joke. I'd stay longer in on the form the Doc's looking at (at least 3 more seconds) so the audience can get actually read a bit on the paper.

Definitely gotta ADR as well, even using basic sound fx you find free online. Room Noise is a necessity. I thought my audio had gone out.

RIP Bernie's Campaign (Trump is Daddy) RIP Bernie's Campaign (Trump is Daddy)

Both have their heel pierced

icyentertainment responds:

I love Donald

TOWSON GHOUL TOWSON GHOUL

Love the simple story and limited use of dialogue.
I'd say it's more of an anticipation than something you aren't supposed to expect as you set it up being suspicious from the get-go. From this point, you could also dim down the fluorescent ceiling light at the end so the surrounding doesn't seem less discreet than the first location.

ezeeanimations responds:

true! thanks for the feed back. I see what you mean

Define Intervention Define Intervention

Great collaborative work here. Always admire narrative shorts that can visually tell a story without its dialogue being the necessity. Love the use of double entendre. Additional props to the sound designer.

Space Oddity Space Oddity

The stars definitely do look very different today.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Creative.

I believe a lot of flash animations on newgrounds lack story/creativity, but I gotta say this has got to be one of the most original flash in a while!

Grapes...2? Grapes...2?

Are you sure those are grapes?

The little bag of grape looks more like weed.

ChadsWeb responds:

Heh, well, they were grapes.

It was just a plastic bag of 4 little green grapes, wouldn't weed be more... lines than circles?

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Just thought about it and had to watch it agian..

So today the current massacre in Virginia High School w/ 33 dead happened, and then I thought about this animation. It's sad and scary how dangerous school campus can be these days. This animation is still very touching when i watch it.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Amazing

My god this is the most creative flash submission on newgrounds.
i wish it was just a little bit longer with a good finale.